Luxury restored castle on the Argyll coast, sleeping up to 10 adults in 5 bedrooms
Sitting proud, above the Sound of Mull from its own rocky outcrop, Mingary Castle has more than one story to tell...
Discover Mingary Castle's restoration
Sea and mountain views
Five en-suite four-poster bedrooms
The abandoned ruin of Mingary Castle has been painstakingly renovated by a team of highly skilled craftsmen, who have made good the crumbling stonework, long lost roofs and floors buried deep in undergrowth, so once again Mingary can provide its guests with the finest of Highland hospitality.
The seat of Clan MacIain for over 300 years, Mingary Castle is situated on the Ardnamurchan peninsula near Kilchoan. This hidden gem on the west coast of Scotland is not only steeped in history, but also has stunning scenery and breath-taking wildlife to offer.
At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms (sleeping 10) - all with four-poster beds and en-suites
- Dog friendly
- Woodburning stoves and sustainable biomass heating throughout
- Sea and mountain views
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Comfortable, oak panelled lounge with television, books and board games
- Telephone and wi-fi available
- Daily housekeeping and serving staff
- Fully catered - breakfast, lunch, high-tea and supper
- Airport transfer options
- Helicopter landing options
- Exclusive catered let - peak season
- Bed, breakfast & dinner - off peak season
- Courses and retreats
- Unique event venue
- Photo shoot and filming location