Afternoon Tea in a luxurious castle is a perfect gift for any family member, friend, or even colleague! At Celtic Castles we offer monetary Gift Vouchers that are valid for 12 months from the purchase date. Why not purchase a voucher for your loved one to the value of an afternoon tea in a castle?
With castles all over the UK, Ireland and France, we have plenty of locations to choose from. I have included suggestions below for some of the best afternoon teas we have to offer:
Afternoon Tea at Coombe Abbey
Enjoy Afternoon Tea, a Gentleman's Tea or a Cream Tea; a great English tradition in the beautiful surrounding of Coombe Abbey.
Afternoon Tea starts at £19.95 per person, based on the menu below:
- Croxton Manor Mature Cheddar and Stick Pickle on Granary Bread
- New York Style Pastrami & Green Kraut Relish on White Bread
- Cold Poach Salmon, Dill Crème Fraiche & Rocket on Wholemeal Bread
- Prawn Cocktail Mini Brioche Roll
Selection of Cakes
- Sparkling Wine and Pimms Jelly
- Ruby Peach Purée
- Summer Fruit Tartlet
- Salted Caramel & Raspberry Choux Bun
- Double Flavoured “Les Eclairon” Macaroon
- Freshly Baked Scone with Strawberry Jam & Whipped Cornish Clotted Cream
All served with your choice of Newby Loose Leaf Tea.
Afternoon Tea at Swinton Park
Swinton Park offers a range of Afternoon Tea served in either their bar, sitting room, drawing rooms or, during the summer months, on the terrace. All cakes and scones are baked in the kitchen daily and local artisan preserves are offered.
Some of the options are:
Traditional Wensleydale Tea – Your choice of tea served with Wensleydale cheese and fruit cake - £7.50 per person.
Cream Tea – Choose your tea from the castle's tea selections. This is served with a warm home-made scone, clotted cream and preserves - £9.50 per person.
Full Afternoon Tea – Your choice of tea served with hand-cut sandwiches, fruit loaf, shortbread, fruit cake, tartlet, chocolate brownie, home-made scone, clotted cream and preserves - £21.00 per person.
Afternoon Tea at Castle Leslie
Uncle Jack's Great Afternoon Tea
Tea is a time to take a break with friends and family. If it hadn't been for Afternoon Tea at Castle Leslie, Jack might never have seen his parents! Luckily at Castle Leslie they provide a truly enjoyable tea-time experience. Enjoy the 'Experteas'!
- Oak-cured Irish Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Crème Fraiche on Wholemeal Bread
- Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese on White Bread
- Honey-bake Ham with Wholegrain mustard on White Bread
Selection of Sweet Treats
- Chelsea Bun, Opera Cake, Shortbread, Mini Eclair, Mini Lemon Meringue, Mini Strawberry Cone, Crumpets, Tea Bread and Cake
- Fruit Scones and Castle Leslie Preserves with Clotted Cream
Selection of Teas or Freshly Brewed Coffee
Price: £25 per person.