The gardens, laid out over eight acres within the 17th century outer defensive walls, are believed to be the oldest in Ireland and retain much of their original Jacobean form.
When you book a stay at Lismore Castle, it includes the following:
• Breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner each day;
• Floral arrangements in all rooms and on dining tables;
• Full laundry service;
• High speed broadband;
• Local & national newspapers.
Activities/facilities for you to make use of during your stay include:
• Golf - 9 hole golf course on the estate (golf clubs & balls provided);
• Pigeon shooting;
• Running machine;
• Snooker & billiards;
• Table tennis;
• Board games for all ages;
• Satellite TV;
• Home cinema screen with surround sound system;
• Audio system with iPod connectivity;
• Meeting room with Powerpoint & audio facilities.
In addition, the wonderful staff at Lismore will help you plan every aspect of your visit to ensure that everything runs smoothly, leaving you to focus your attention on what really matters...your fellow house guests.