1. It's an exclusive 17th century historic castle.
2. The property has a dream location on a private island in Northern Ireland.
3. It has an intimate setting surrounded by both parkland and lakeland.
4. The castle is 'uber' flexible so wedding couples can have a bespoke day.
5. Both the ceremony and reception are all in the same place.
6. All catering is provided in-house, using local and seasonal produce - you do not have to choose from a set menu!
7. The estate as a whole can accommodate 85 people in total overnight (27 in the castle and 58 people across our 13 holiday cottages).
8. The option to hire out a 14 seater luxury cruiser 'Trasna' to go island hopping with Champagne and canapés makes for magical memories.
9. The castle provides a personal Wedding Coordinator to plan your wedding with you from start to finish.
10. Finally, for larger weddings, there's the option to have a marquee if guest numbers exceed 65 people - on a beautiful site on the old croquet lawn overlooking Lough Erne.
For more information on weddings at Belle Isle Castle, please do not hesitate to contact us!