This room is named after architect Captain William Winde, who designed and built the west wing of the abbey in 1682. Draped in silver and grey furnishings, William Winde is located on the first floor of Park Priory. Featuring a double bed with canopy, the room also includes a spiral staircase that leads up to a sumptuous Victorian roll-top bath.

Book Now