Welcome to Culcreuch Castle
Culcreuch Castle, the home of the Barons of Culcreuch since 1699, was previously the ancestral fortalice of the Galbraiths and indeed Clan Castle of the Galbraith chiefs for over three centuries (1320 to 1630).
It has now been restored and converted by its present owners into a most comfortable family-run country house hotel.
The staff at Culcreuch Castle have intimately blended the elegance of bygone days with modern comforts and personal service in an atmosphere of friendly informal hospitality.
Set in 1,600 acres of wooded parkland, this is as romantic a meeting place as the bonnie banks themselves, and the perfect base for touring the Trossachs and Highlands, where the legends of Braveheart and Rob Roy took root. It's a magical setting for weddings and corporate hospitality as well. Yet it is less than 45 minutes from both Glasgow and Edinburgh International Airports.