The next tier of rooms are the Estate: boasting a larger square footage area than the Classics, and a level of comfort, finish & thought that is of a different class.
You must look out of the windows with a Estate Room, as you will never forget the views: right over the castle's grounds towards the Cromarty Firth.
Click images to enlarge
If living space is higher on the agenda, then you will adore the Estate Rooms
- Toiletries by Arran Aromatics
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Shortbread by Walkers of Aberlour
- Bottled premium mineral water
- Fresh fruit
- Direct dial telephone
- Satellite & terrestrial television channels
- Trouser press
- Complimentary off-road parking
- Direct control heating
- Local information folders
- Room service
"As regular guests we have never been made to feel more welcome.
An unforgettable experience just outside Inverness..."
Fine Dining in the Award Winning AA 1 Rosette Restaurant.
The Kincraig lounge is both welcoming and friendly.