The Equestrian Centre combines the authentic charm of a country estate with all the amenities you’d expect from one of Ireland’s best horse-riding locations:
* 1,000 acres of private estate
* 300 cross-country jumps from knee high to knee tremblers, built by Willis Bros. of Badminton Horse Trials fame
* 21 miles of meandering bridleways
* Mile-long all-weather gallop
* 56 stables
* Virtual horse for beginners
* 50×30 metre indoor arena, with indoor cross-country fences
* Tiered seating for 200 plus private dining/viewing room
So whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, Castle Leslie Estate is the place for you. Why not combine the unique experience of a stay on the estate with a gentle hack or exhilarating cross-country ride? Choose to stay in the castle, the lodge or, if you prefer your independence, why not reserve a self-catering Old Stable Mews or Village Cottage, perfect for groups and families.
Reduced fees are offered to any guest riding their own horse. A varied visiting and permanent livery service is available, including breaking and hunter.
Originally the estate's cut-stone stable, The Lodge has now been restored to include 29 bedrooms, Snaffle's Restaurant and the social hub of the estate - Conor's Bar.
Originally the Leslie family nursery, now a unique bedroom with wonderful views over the lake. The giant dolls' house reveals a hidden shower room!