The Scone Palace Private Wing can accommodate up to 14 guests on an exclusive use basis, 6 in The Balvaird Wing and 8 in The West Passage. The Balvaird Wing can also be booked separately on a self-catered basis.
The Balvaird Wing
- The MacGregor Room: Super king-size bed, en-suite bathroom has an original very
deep bath (no shower).
- Colonel Andrew's Room: Two double beds and en-suite bathroom with bath and a separate shower.
- Lady Carnegie's Room: Two double beds and en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath.
The West passage
-The 6th Earl Bedroom: Twin or double with private bathroom across the corridor.
- The Adam's Room: Twin or double with large walk-in shower room across the corridor.
- The Kenwood Room: Super king-size bed, en-suite with a hexagonal turret
bathroom with a bath and hand-held shower attachment.
- Lady Stormont's Room: King-size French four-poster Bed. En-suite with turret bathroom identical to the Kenwood room.
Base prices are based on 10 guests
1-2 nights: £3500 per night (£300 per extra guest)
3-4 nights: £3200 per night (£275 per extra guest)
5-7 nights: £2700 per night (£250 per extra guest)
- Exclusive Use of the Private Wing at Scone Palace
- Luxury accommodation in up to 7 bedrooms
- Arrival tea and cake in the Drawing Room
- Breakfast each morning
- All soft drinks, tea and coffee during stay
- House Manager
- Daily Housekeeping
The private chef and culinary team can cater to your requirements for breakfast,
lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
Dinners in the Private Wing dining room start at £45 per person for a casual buffet
meal to a formal three-course dinner starting at £65 per person.
For a special experience you can enjoy a private dinner in the Palace State Dining Room, piped to dinner from the Private Wing with evening entertainment.
Gala dinner is priced at £140 per person, which includes piper on arrival, Palace State Dining Room tour, a glass of Prosecco, canapes and a 4-course dinner. Alternatively, dinner only in the Palace State Dining Room is charged at £95 per person.
Price is based on 10-14 guests, supplementary costs applicable for smaller parties
Scone Palace can assist with arrangements and suggestions for evening entertainment.