Swinton Park is located in the heart of Yorkshire and is surrounded by the family estate in which guests have access to rivers, reservoirs, moorland, dales and beautiful countryside bordering the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Whilst steeped in history and tradition, the atmosphere at Swinton Park is one of warmth and hospitality, and guests cannot fail but to feel at home in this castle.
- County Club and Spa access is from 1 pm;
- Arrival with a glass of fizz, mulled wine or both. If not already booked, reserve a time for dinner in either the Terrace or Samuel's Restaurant. Porters will be on hand to assist with luggage and then one of the team will show you to your room;
- Bedroom check-in from 3 pm;
- From 3pm - 5pm: Tea time! The restaurant team will serve traditional afternoon tea in the Drawing Room and Private Sitting Room during the afternoon;
- Open throughout the day, the Spa will be available for a swim, soak or perhaps even a jog! If you haven’t booked a treatment it’s worth asking at reception as the team may have space for last-minute bookings. Please note children’s Swim Times are 4 pm - 5.30 pm;
- 6.30 pm: Grab a drink before dinner in the Drawing Room, Samuel's or the Terrace Bar. Casual or formal, we wish you a great evening!;
- Dinner is served from 6.30 pm;
- From 10.30 pm: Tea and coffee will be served in the Drawing Room. The Assistant Restaurant Manager will be serving a selection of Liqueurs and Port into the night.
New Year's Eve
- From 8 am - 10 am: Breakfast and Bucks Fizz are served in Samuel's Restaurant;
- From 10 am: A simple Breakfast with Bloody Mary is available in the Terrace Restaurant. For late risers, service will continue through until 12 noon!;
- 11.30 am strict: For those wanting to join the team on a guided walk around Masham, meet in the Morning Room. The first stop will be at the town square where you will meet for hot drinks and goodies. The concierge team will act as tour guide!;
- The Spa is open throughout the day. Please note children’s Swim Times - 9.30 am -10.30 am and 4 pm - 5.30 pm;
- 12 noon - 4.30 pm: Over to the Chef perhaps! The head chef in the cookery school will be running some artisan bread making and macaroon masterclasses. Sessions run on the hour for 30 minutes in groups of eight over in the school;
- 1 pm: County Club and Spa access from 1.00 pm, for those guests arriving today;
- 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm: Partake in the Fizz Quiz being held in the Lower Hall and see if you know your Prosecco from your Cava or your Champagne from your Asti. Remember to order a bottle of your favourite for midnight!!;
- From 7 pm: Champagne drinks reception with the sounds of the band to get things underway;
- 7.50 pm strict: Time for dinner in Samuel’s (posh frocks and black tie) for a 7-course Gala Dinner with a flight of wines to accompany the meal;
- 10.30 pm: Move to the Library for a dance straight from dinner with revelry through to the chimes and then continue through, for those who want, until the early hours with music from the hotel's resident band and resident DJ;
- 1 am: Evening snacks will be served.
New Year's Day
- 8 am – 12 noon: Breakfast is served;
- The Spa is open throughout the day. Please note children’s Swim Times - 9.30 am-10.30 am and 4 pm - 5.30 pm. Guests departing today have use of the spa facilities until 11 am;
- 11 am: For those departing today, 11 am is the check-out time when you will be bid a fond farewell - the front of house team will hand out gifts to see you on your way;
- 2 pm - 3.00 pm: For guests staying around a little longer a Falconry display by the resident Falconer will be by the aviary;
- 6.30 pm: Dinner served in the Terrace Restaurant or Samuel's Restaurant, from 6.30 pm.
2 January 2019
- From 8 am – 10 am: Breakfast is served;
- The Spa is open throughout the day. Guests departing today have use of the spa facilities until 11 am;
- 11 am: Check-out time for those departing today.
Please note that Samuel's Restaurant is now fully booked, therefore, all meals will be taken in The Terrace.
Knights Room £979
Barons Room £1079
Earls Room £ 1179
Dukes Room Not Available
Bradford Suite £1329
Harewood Suite £1329
Richmond Suite £1329
York Suite £1429
Turret Suite £1429
Wensleydale Suite £1629
Rates are per room for a 2-night package, including dinner, overnight accommodation and breakfast, as well as the meals and drinks detailed above, and use of the leisure facilities from 3 pm day of arrival until 11 am on the day of departure.
Rates for children sharing a room with two adults, including all meals within the package and use of a cot and high chair or z-bed are:
under 3 years no charge;
4yrs – 9 years £250 per child;
10 years – 17 years £350 per child.
If you would like to bring a dog with you, the rate is £25 per dog per night.
Additional nights - if you would like to stay an additional night before or after the New Year break, preferential rates may be available. Additional nights are subject to availability.
A £500 per room deposit is required against single occupancy bookings and a £750 per room deposit against double occupancy bookings.
The full balance is required by the 1 October 2019.
For bookings made after 1 October 2019, full payment is required at the time of booking.