The countryside surrounding Tulloch is magnificent: rich in flora and fauna. See the seals and cormorants in the firth below and watch out
for the dolphins and porpoise.
Set in the golfing Highlands, there are three championship golf courses a short drive away from Tulloch Castle Hotel, plus a further 50
courses in the surrounding area. Tee times can be reserved on guests’ behalf at reception.
Book your stay »
If golf is not on the agenda, there are plenty of other things to do in and around the area. There’s the chance to spot a pod of dolphins
on the Moray, or take in some history at Cawdor. Cairngorms National Park is also a stunning place to explore, with walks, treks
and plenty of wildlife to look out for.
Places of interest within striking distance of the Tulloch Castle Hotel:
- Inverness, 15 miles
- Culbin Nature Reserve, 30 miles
- Dolphin Watching on Moray, 15 miles
- Elgin Cathedral, 50 miles
- Loch Ness, 28 miles
- Cawdor Castle, 26 miles
- Brodie Castle, 36 miles
- Speyside Whisky Trail, 50 miles
- Glen Ord Distillery, 7 miles
- Castle Stuart Golf Course, 20 miles
- Royal Dornoch Golf Course, 32 miles
- Nairn Dunbar Golf Course, 29 miles