Tulloch Castle New Year 2021
Tulloch Castle New Year 2021
See in the New Year in traditional Scottish surroundings with true Highland hospitality. Tulloch Castle is steeped in history, from royal weddings to clan gatherings, as well as many myths and legends!
What it Includes...
30 December 2021
- Afternoon check-in with welcome tea/coffee and shortbread, plus a chance to meet your fellow guests;
- Three-course table d'hôte dinner in Turrets Restaurant;
- Meet the Tulloch Castle team for mulled wine prior to a late evening ghost and history tour of the castle.
- Enjoy a full Scottish breakfast, then why not explore Ross-shire or indulge in a bit of shopping in Inverness?
- A Champagne reception follows, before moving to the Grand Hall for a spectacular Hogmanay dinner;
- Highland dancers and a piper will entertain during the night, accompanied by the castle's resident DJ, until 1 am.
1 January 2022
- Start the New Year with breakfast served until noon, with a glass of Bucks Fizz;
- Get the New Year resolutions off to a great start with a trek up to the Caisteal Gorach Folly, situated on the hill behind the castle;
- Return for traditional Black Bun and afternoon tea;
- This evening, enjoy a three-course table d'hôte dinner, followed by a treasure hunt and quiz around the castle with prizes!
2 January 2022
- For those who are departing, enjoy a hearty breakfast before the team wish you a safe journey to your onward destination;
- For those staying tonight, relax or walk into the historic Viking town of Dingwall; visit the surrounding area or check out the sales in the local city of Inverness;
- Return in time for a night of 'Highland Feasting', Try a glass of traditional Mead, made onsite, before moving on to the Great Hall for a feast served on one long banqueting table. Your 4-course dinner will be part served and part “scavenged” from the table!
3 January 2022
- Depart after full Scottish breakfast.
**Please note under 16’s must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times during the evening celebrations.
What it Costs...
3-night Hogmanay Break
Cosy Double Room - £978
Standard Double/Twin Room - £978
Family Room - £1113 (2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 12 years)
Four-Poster Room - £1203
Balcony Four-Poster Room - £1278
Davidson Suite - £1518
Oak Suite - £1578
Mackenzie Apartment - £1578 (based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years sharing)
4-night Hogmanay Break
Cosy Double Room - £1128
Standard Double/Twin Room - £1128
Family Room - £1308 (2 adults and 2 children up to the age of 12 years)
Four-Poster Room - £1428
Balcony Four-Poster Room - £1528
Davidson Suite - £1848
Oak Suite - £1928
Mackenzie Apartment - £1928 (based on 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years sharing)
The above rates are per room for the stated 3 or 4-night package, based on 2 adults (unless otherwise specified) sharing a double/twin room. Supplements will be applied for children and additional adults in rooms.